|Temperature: 53.5°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 29.97in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 3.0mph|
GET FREE HELP FINDING
A NEW JOB
May 29, 2009
(SKY VALLEY) -- Have you lost a job in this recession or know someone who has? Do you feel you may be about to lose your job? If so perhaps the Sky Valley Chronicle can help you get past those unemployment blues or soon-to-be unemployed blues.
www.skyvalleychronicle.com is the first online news source targeting the Sky Valley and Eastern Snohomish County to offer FREE CLASSIFIED ADS to individuals (businesses and municipalities pay a small fee to place a classified ad).
That means any individual in the Sky Valley can place a FREE JOB WANTED AD. Put in as much or as little information into the ad as you want -- after all, you're not paying by the world or line. When it expires in 30 days, simply replace it or put in a new ad.
If you or someone you know has lost a job recently we encourage you to go to the home page of www.skyvalleychronicle.com and on the far left margin of home page click the tab that says CLASSIFIEDS at the very bottom of the section.
1. Once you have arrived at the new page, click where it says in red bold letters HOW TO POST A CLASSIFIED. If you are an individual placing an ad please click where it says to enter for individuals posting an ad. (Businesses placing a help wanted ad must click the business section and pay a small fee via Pay Pal.)
2. Once you click “enter HERE to post a free ad” you will be taken to a page that directs you to create a user loggin account in order to post an ad. Takes all of about two seconds and you do not need to use your real name.
3. Once you have logged in, click on TERMS AND CONDITIONS at top of page to read that section.
4. Then further down on that page under the CLASSIFIED sections click “Resumes & Jobs Wanted” which you will locate under the EMPLOYMENT section.
5. Then just fill in the title (such as AUTO MECHANIC SEEKS WORK) and a description of you, your education and abilities. If you need bold headings use the standard HTML code bold commands but please use bold sparingly.
NOTE: For personal security reasons as well as prevention of ID theft we caution against placing full resumes with legal names and addresses in any classified ad. Simply provide a potential employer with a first name and the means with which to contact you. They'll understand.
That’s all you have to do to create a FREE SEEKING EMPLOYMENT ad. In thirty days the ad expires so if you have not found work by then you’ll need to re-enter the ad or write a new one.
And what if you are qualified in several different fields like our cousin Al who's a qualified hairdresser, carpenter and and a mixed martial arts athlete? Then you get to place 3 ads! Is this a great country or what?
Best of luck in finding the new gig.