|Temperature: 74.7°F | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 30.08in ( Falling) | Conditions: Haze | Wind Direction: NW | Wind Speed: 5mph|
SKYKOMISH OPEN AIR MARKETS BEGIN NEXT MONTH
April 16, 2015
(SKYKOMISH, WA.) -- Need a new sales outlet in a gorgeous setting for your hand made craft or artisan creations? Then you can sign up now to be a vendor at the Skykomish Open Air Markets, which is the first of many Sky Valley markets and festivals of the Spring and Summer months.
Skykomish Open Air Market. CLICK TO ENLARGE
The first date for this year's Skykomish Open Air Market is May 9th. This popular face to face marketplace offers the new vendor a comfortable place to get started and for the experienced merchant to attract a variety of new customers.
If you are an artist or handcrafter, you're invited to come join in the fun and sell your wares.
Skykomish Open Air Markets: the rumpus
- When: Second Saturday of the month, May through September, 11 am to 3 pm. Market Dates are May 9, June 13, July 11, August 8, September 12, 2015
- Venue: Markets are held at Depot Park along Railroad Avenue in historic Skykomish, just off Highway 2
- Opportunity: Vendors can only sell handmade wares, produce and plants. This is a great place to start selling your handcrafted items or if you have experience, such as on Etsy or Ebay, the market provides valuable face to face time with customers.
- Fee/Contact: A one-time fee of $10 for all five market dates, contact today for a space. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-677-2135.
- Draw: A variety of customers shop this market: Locals, road trippers, tourists, etc.. Visitors are also attracted to local businesses, the Skykomish Historical Museum and the Great Northern & Cascade Railway Rides & Exhibit.
- Marketing: Coverage of the markets is provided in the Sky Valley Chronicle (www.SkyValleyChronicle.com) the #1 read and rated newspaper (and the only daily paper) in the Skykomish Valley and one of the most widely read daily papers in Washington Sate with over 1.7 million readers annually.