X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Home Page   My Sky Valley   Advertising   Contact Us   Privacy Policy   About Us   Terms of Use 
Register Here
Welcome

Log In
http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FEATURE-NEWS/SAVE-YOUR-DOG-S-LIFE-be-Read-This-Story-125131
http://snohomishfoodbank.org/
Mon, July 28, 2014
“The #1 Read & Rated Sky Valley News Source
& Only Daily Paper in the Sky Valley!”
http://www.hellothaifood.com/benjarong/index.html

http://skyvalleychronicle.com/?t=advertising_rates


RSS Feeds
Everett, WATemp: 66°FSky: clearForecast...
DONATE
SECTIONS
BREAKING NEWS
FEATURE NEWS
SNOHOMISH
MONROE
SULTAN
STARTUP
BARING
GOLD BAR
INDEX
SKYKOMISH
STEVENS PASS
GENERAL
VALLEY NEWS
SKY VALLEY 101
REAL ESTATE
LETTERS
OPINION &
EDITORIAL
VIDEOS
PETS
LOST & FOUND
LEGAL NOTICES
CLASSIFIEDS
AUCTIONS
BATTERIES
http://www.snohomishfamilymedicine.com/

--

BREAKING NEWS

TWO BROTHERS ACCIDENTALLY BLOW UP THE HOUSE
Celebrating lottery win

February 18, 2013



(WICHITA, KANSAS) -- The moral of this story may be to exercise extra caution when celebrating a lottery win. Authorities in Wichita say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing the drugs marijuana and methamphetamine .

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts is quoted in the Wichita Eagle newspaper as saying one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday's explosion, which reportedly occurred after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs.

The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air. Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace causing a large explosion.

The injured 27-year-old brother was listed in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.

The other brother was taken to jail.





BACK TO

HOME

http://www.debbielarsencpa.com/
More Headlines

BREAKING NEWS
TODAY'S CARTOON
By Dan Rosandich
PHOTO OF THE DAY:
Fashionista
LOCAL MAN DROWNS IN SNOHOMISH RIVER
A DESIGN TOUCH
WITH PIZZAZZ
Furniture made to look, feel and smell like human skin
WOMAN PANICS, SCREAMS WHEN HUGE ICEBERG COLLAPSES IN WATER NEAR SMALL BOAT

    More->





© 2009-2014 Sky Valley Media Group, LLC
www.skyvalleychronicle.com is owned and produced by
Sky Valley Media Group, LLC which is soley responsible for its content