MAN BITTEN BY VENOMOUS SPIDER ON HIS JOHNSON
April 27, 2016
A female redback spider (Latrodectus hasseltii) in Sydney, Australia. Photo by Laurence Grayson/Creative Commons
(SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA) -- This may make you think twice before you ever again use a portable toilet (aka Porta-Potty, the blue dunker, honey pot, blumpkin, pit stop, tinkle tower, blow out shack, boom-boom room, the dirty squirty etc.) at a campground or construction site.
An Australian man had his day (presumably) ruined recently, ending up at a hospital, after a venomous red spider bit him right on his Johnson (aka the man muscle, boom stick, the impaler, one-eyed-luv snake, the big salami, schlong, skin flute, the wang, the Jimmy Johnson and last but very least, penis).
A report in the Australian newspaper The Advertiser headlined the story, "Redback bites Sydney man's penis in portaloo."
The story says a "tradie" (construction worker in U.S. parlance) was "taken to hospital after being bitten on the penis by a redback spider, while sitting on the toilet in Sydney’s south."
The 21-year old man was minding his own business doing nature's work about 8:45 am at a building site when the spider rudely and without warning bit him on his genitalia.
The story says he made his own way to the hospital for treatment. He was later discharged in stable condition.
The bite of a redback spider, closely related to the black widow spider, causes severe pain, sweating and nausea and in rare cases has been known to be fatal.
Earlier this month, on April 9, a 22-year old Sydney man died two days after being discharged from a hospital following treatment for a redback spider bite, according to the Sydney Daily Telegraph.