X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Home Page   My Sky Valley   Advertising   Contact Us   Privacy Policy   About Us   Terms of Use 
Register Here
Welcome

Log In
http://benjarongmonroe.com/menu/

Tue, January 16, 2018

"The #1 Read & Rated Sky Valley News Source
& Only Daily Paper in the Sky Valley!"
http://skyvalleychronicle.com/?t=advertising_rates

Cell Phones


RSS Feeds
Everett, WATemp: 57°FSky: overcastForecast...
SECTIONS
BREAKING NEWS
FEATURE NEWS
SNOHOMISH
MONROE
SULTAN
STARTUP
BARING
GOLD BAR
INDEX
SKYKOMISH
STEVENS PASS
GENERAL
VALLEY NEWS
OPINION &
EDITORIAL
VIDEOS
LEGAL NOTICES
CLASSIFIEDS
AUCTIONS
http://benjarongmonroe.com/menu/

--

BREAKING NEWS

10 People Get Sick From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Redmond
December 24, 2017



Chronicle staff

(REDMOND, WA.) -- Ten people have had to be hospitalized for treatment of carbon-monoxide poisoning in Redmond.

The Seattle Times reported Sunday that a vehicle was left running in a garage early Sunday morning in the 16400 block of Northeast 91st Street which sent deadly fumes into the attached townhouses.

The report says police and firefighters responded to a 911 call just after 1:00 am and found "numerous people" who were ill in the townhouses and were in various stages of consciousness.

They were rushed to four area hospitals, according to the report. Their conditions were not immediately known.





BACK TO

HOME

http://murphyauction.com/
More Headlines

BREAKING NEWS
Today's Cartoon
By Dan Rosandich
Father's Instinct
Saves Son's Life
Son had been trapped in car wreck for 30 hours
Help The Law ID 'Smiley' The Happy Bank Robber
Seattle Police Investigate Woman's Death as Homicide
Ex Postal Carrier Admits Burning 20 Tubs Of Mail

    More->

http://www.wtsc.wa.gov/




© 2008-2018 Sky Valley Media Group, LLC
www.skyvalleychronicle.com is owned and produced by
Sky Valley Media Group, LLC which is solely responsible for its content