My Sky Valley
Fri, November 17, 2017
"The #1 Read & Rated Sky Valley News Source
& Only Daily Paper in the Sky Valley!"
Sky Valley Chronicle
See all ads from this user...
Fri, Oct 14, 2011 11:36 PM MST
Fri, Oct 14, 2011 11:45 PM MST
Skykomish School District #404 Position Announcement
Skykomish School District
TYPE OF POSITION:
Remainder of the 2011-2012 School Year (Approximately 146 Days)
The Skykomish School District is seeking a versatile individual to join our district as a classified staff member. Primary duties to include:
· Para-educator (for both regular school hours and during our after-school program).
· Monitor students during lunchroom & playground activities.
· Daily transportation of students to/from Sultan High School.
· Must be para-educator qualified, or willing/able to become qualified within 90 days of hire date.
· Must have current First Aid and CPR training, or be willing/able to successfully complete said training within 30 days of hire date.
· Must have successfully completed District Driver’s Training, or be willing/able to successfully complete said training within 30 days of hire date.
Monday – Thursday (7:30am to 4:30pm) (45 minute lunch period)
Friday: (7:30 – 3:00) (30 minute lunch period)
Per current PSE contract.
Please submit resume and classified application (found at www.skykomishschool.com) to Mr. Jeff Long by no later than 3:00pm on October 21, 2011 for consideration.
Item images (click on thumbnail for full view):
Return to Classifieds Listings
© 2008-2017 Sky Valley Media Group, LLC
www.skyvalleychronicle.com is owned and produced by
Sky Valley Media Group, LLC which is solely responsible for its content