Sat, November 18, 2017
"The #1 Read & Rated Sky Valley News Source
& Only Daily Paper in the Sky Valley!"
Fri, Nov 27, 2009 11:30 AM MST
Fri, Nov 27, 2009 11:32 AM MST
ASSISTANT MGR - DOLLAR TREE, MONROE
Job Description: DOLLAR TREE IS A:
· Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
· Big Company With Big Ideas: We are the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 3,600 locations in 48 states, a $4 billion corporate owned chain.
· Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
· Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
· Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
Assistant Store Managers at Dollar Tree are responsible for the following:
· Assisting in the realization of your store s maximum profit contribution
· Protect all company assets
· Maintain a high level of good customer service
· Opening and closing the store
· Creative problem solving in the areas of:
. Maximizing Sales Potential
. Controlling Expense and Shrink
. Merchandise Display
. Store Signage Placement
What we need from you:
· A strong desire to grow within the company
· Minimum of 3 years prior retail management experience
· Background in hardlines or variety merchandise
. Big box or grocery experience a plus
· Strong productivity management ability in freight processing
· Strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
· Ability to work in a high energy team environment
Apply online HERE
© 2008-2017 Sky Valley Media Group, LLC
www.skyvalleychronicle.com is owned and produced by
Sky Valley Media Group, LLC which is solely responsible for its content